10,000 copies of BUILDMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Abuja gets first solar powered energy estate
- Nigeria renews focus on renewable energy
- Morocco: China, Morocco Join Hands to Build Africa's Tallest Skyscraper in Rabat
- Uganda to construct shopping mall in place of national theatre
- Housing problem in Nigeria gets World Bank intervention
- Nigeria requires US$215.1m to complete East-west road
- Kenya cuts the sod for Africa's tallest building in Nairobi
- Mali to get its first HFO-fueled power station
- Construction begins at Olembe sports complex in Cameroon
- Tanzania Kinyerezi II power project anticipated to inject 240MW
10,000 copies of BUILDMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. BUILDMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Please see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.