"BUILDMART" provides an excellent opportunity to any commercial organization in the building and construction industry that wishes to expand its market to the giant and needy market of Africa. Such organizations could be as follows. Manufactures, Exporters, Traders, Distributors, Agents & Wholesalers. Builders, Contractors, Industrial project consultants Airlines, Hotels, Furnished apartments, Tourism & Cargo companies Free Zones, Financial & Investment companies, etc.
- Abuja gets first solar powered energy estate
- Nigeria renews focus on renewable energy
- Morocco: China, Morocco Join Hands to Build Africa's Tallest Skyscraper in Rabat
- Uganda to construct shopping mall in place of national theatre
- Housing problem in Nigeria gets World Bank intervention
- Nigeria requires US$215.1m to complete East-west road
- Kenya cuts the sod for Africa's tallest building in Nairobi
- Mali to get its first HFO-fueled power station
- Construction begins at Olembe sports complex in Cameroon
- Tanzania Kinyerezi II power project anticipated to inject 240MW
Expansion of market is a major concern for any firm today. Africa is a market which is huge and has not been conquered by competition as any other continents elsewhere. But, it is also the most difficult market to approach due to several reasons. BUILDMART provides an easy access for international companies to reach their prospective buyers/clients/partners in a very simple, economical but effective way.
- - East Africa Importers Directory
- - Online Company Listing
- - Distribution of Buildmart in Major Int'l. Building & Construction Trade Exhibitions in Africa.