- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
- Tanzania exceeds expectations, according to the global innovation index
- AIIF4 invested USD 34 million and supports Kenyan Road Annuity Programme
- Anchor Developments plans to launch in 2022 or 2023 with an investment of EGP 10 Billion
- FSD Eyeing Ethiopian Investment Opportunities; CEO Demands Peace Agreement to Boost Economic Growth
Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
The 54,000 t/yr port of Kasanga on Lake Tanganyika in the Rukwa Region will have its capacity increased, according to plans by Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA).
Through its terminal at the port, Mbeya Cement Company exports 42,000 t/yr of cement to Zambia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Since April 2019, the port has been undergoing a 1.92 million USD upgrade to raise its berths in response to Lake Tanganyika's rising water levels.
Posted on : 03 Apr,2023